As a children's toy, a toy stroller has a key factor, that is, it must attract children's attention. This requires toys with bright colors, rich sounds, and easy-to-operate features.
Toy strollers are generally divided into: electric cars, electric motorcycles, electric engineering vehicles and toy remote control cars.
1. Most electric vehicles have a remote control. Due to the surrounding seat, it is generally not easy to fall off the car.
2. Electric motorcycles generally do not have a remote control, and because they use less materials than electric cars, they are generally cheaper.
3. In addition to the forward and backward functions of ordinary electric vehicles, electric construction vehicles have the same functions as construction vehicles, and generally can be attached to various types of trailers, which can more comprehensively exercise children's control ability.
4. A toy remote control car is a remote control car, which is a model car that can be remotely controlled by a radio remote control. According to the different body shapes, it can be divided into remote control toy cars, ordinary private RVs, off-road vehicles, container trucks, dump trucks and so on.
1. When the remote control car is turned on, check whether the toy wheel rotates at a uniform speed, and whether there is a sudden reversal or sudden stop.
2. If everything is checked normally, still hold the toy in the left hand, press the sounder with the right hand, and watch whether the wheel of the toy will suddenly change the direction of rotation, and check the sensitivity of the switching action.
3. Check the anti-interference ability of the toy, place the toy at a distance of about 1 meter, whistle or speak gently, and observe whether the toy will malfunction.
4. There are many control actions for the remote control car. When selecting, check the sensitivity of the control one action at a time. Special attention should be paid to pulling the antenna of the transmitter to the longest position at the beginning of the inspection. After all inspections are normal, slowly shorten the antenna and observe the shortening of the control distance. Generally, it is normal when the antenna is shrunk to half of the full length and the control distance is shortened by one-third.
5. For children under 6 years old, just choose single-channel remote control toys. Its action is relatively simple, and the transmitter only has one button, which can only control the toy to change one action, such as from forward to backward. For children over 6 years old, multi-channel remote control toys can be selected to allow children to master more complex manipulation skills.
Guangdong Xinyu Technology Co., LTD. is founded in 1997 and is located in Laimei Industrial Park, Chenghai District, Shantou City. The factory covers an area of 23,000 square meters. Xinyu is a high-tech comprehensive enterprise with 23 years of experience in R&D, production, sales and service. It specialized in the production of remote control smart toys and educational building block toy products. The company has a leading domestic R&D team for remote control smart toys and educational building block toys. If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us.